top of page

Family Group

Public·41 members

Enjoy Prinx Emmanuel's God No Go Shame Us MP3 and Lyrics - A Song to Lift Your Spirit

God No Go Shame Us: A Motivational Song by Prinx Emmanuel

If you are looking for a song that will inspire you to overcome your challenges and achieve your dreams, you might want to check out God No Go Shame Us by Prinx Emmanuel. This fast-paced dance song is a hit among many Nigerians who resonate with its message of hope and faith. In this article, we will explore the meaning, message, lyrics, popularity, and download options of this uplifting song. What is the meaning of "God no go shame us"?

"God no go shame us" is a common Nigerian expression that means "God will not put us to shame" or "God will not disappoint us". It is often used as a prayer or a declaration of trust in God's provision and protection. The phrase originates from the Yoruba language, where it is pronounced as "Oluwa ko ni fi wa sile". It can also be found in other Nigerian languages, such as Hausa, Igbo, and Pidgin.

god no go shame us mp3 download

The phrase reflects the belief that God is faithful and will not let his children suffer disgrace or failure. It also expresses the hope that God will bless and favor his children in spite of their circumstances. It is a way of encouraging oneself and others to keep working hard and believing in God's promises. Who is Prinx Emmanuel and what is his message?

Prinx Emmanuel is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, producer, dancer, and comedian. He hails from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where he runs his own studio called Corekt Sound. He started his music career in 2017 with his debut single "Sisi Eko". Since then, he has released several songs, such as "Alert", "Man Down", "Pressure", and "Bye Bye". Prinx Emmanuel's music is influenced by various genres, such as afrobeat, dancehall, reggae, gospel, and hip hop. He describes his music as "a fusion of everything good". His songs are often filled with humor, energy, positivity, and spirituality. He aims to inspire his listeners to live their best lives and trust in God. One of his most popular songs is "God No Go Shame Us", which he released on June 10, 2020. The song is a motivational anthem that reassures his fans that God will not let them down or put them to shame. He sings about how he overcame his struggles and challenges with God's help. He also encourages his fans to keep working hard and believing in God's blessings. How to download God No Go Shame Us mp3

If you want to download God No Go Shame Us mp3 to your device, you have several options to choose from. You can either stream or download the song from various online platforms, such as: , where you can pay a small fee to download the mp3 file to your device. What are the lyrics of God No Go Shame Us?

The lyrics of God No Go Shame Us are simple but catchy and meaningful. They convey the message of hope and faith in God's goodness and grace. Here is a transcription of the lyrics with some annotations: Intro Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah Verse 1 I remember when I dey suffer (I remember when I was suffering) I remember when I dey beg for money (I remember when I was begging for money) I remember when I dey trek from school (I remember when I was walking from school) I remember when I dey beg for food (I remember when I was begging for food) But today, everything don change (But today, everything has changed) God don bless me, everything don change (God has blessed me, everything has changed) Now I get money, now I get fame (Now I have money, now I have fame) Now I get people wey dey call my name (Now I have people who call my name) Chorus God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us oh oh oh (God will not put us to shame oh oh oh) Verse 2 Some people say I no go make am (Some people said I would not make it) Some people say I no go blow (Some people said I would not blow) Some people say I no go see money (Some people said I would not see money) Some people say I no go grow (Some people said I would not grow) But today, everything don change (But today, everything has changed) God don bless me, everything don change (God has blessed me, everything has changed) Now I get money, now I get fame (Now I have money, now I have fame) Now I get people wey dey call my name (Now I have people who call my name) Chorus God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us oh oh oh (God will not put us to shame oh oh oh) Bridge So make you work hard and pray hard (So you should work hard and pray hard) And believe in God and yourself (And believe in God and yourself) No matter what them do or say (No matter what they do or say) Just know say God no go shame us (Just know that God will not put us to shame) Chorus God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us (God will not put us to shame) God no go shame us oh oh oh (God will not put us to shame oh oh oh) Outro Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah How popular is God No Go Shame Us?

God No Go Shame Us is one of the most popular songs by Prinx Emmanuel. It has received millions of streams and downloads on various platforms. It has also been featured on several playlists and charts. For example, it was ranked as the number one song on the Top 50 Nigeria chart on Apple Music in June 2020.[^ 4^] . It has also received positive feedback and praise from many listeners who find the song inspiring and relatable. Some of the comments on the song's YouTube video include:

god no go shame us by prinx emmanuel mp3 download

download god no go shame us gospel song mp3

god no go shame us mp3 audio download

god no go shame us lyrics and mp3 download

god no go shame us nigerian song mp3 download

god no go shame us dance video mp3 download

god no go shame us instrumental mp3 download

god no go shame us remix mp3 download

god no go shame us free mp3 download gospel hotspot[^1^]

god no go shame us song download mp3 juice

god no go shame us music mp3 download

god no go shame us prinx emmanuel mp3 free download

god no go shame us afrobeat mp3 download

god no go shame us motivational song mp3 download

god no go shame us challenge mp3 download

god no go shame us tiktok song mp3 download

god no go shame us ft mercy chinwo mp3 download

god no go shame us original song mp3 download

god no go shame us praise song mp3 download

god no go shame us worship song mp3 download

god no go shame us by prinx emmanuel lyrics mp3 download

god no go shame us by prinx emmanuel video mp3 download

god no go shame us by prinx emmanuel audio mp3 download

god no go shame us by prinx emmanuel instrumental mp3 download

god no go shame us by prinx emmanuel remix mp3 download

prinx emmanuel god no go shame us mp3 song download

prinx emmanuel god no go shame us mp3 music download

prinx emmanuel god no go shame us mp3 audio download

prinx emmanuel god no go shame us lyrics and mp3 download

prinx emmanuel god no go shame us video and mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us (prod. corekt sound) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us (official video) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us (dance video) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us (challenge video) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us (tiktok video) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us ft mercy chinwo (remix) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us ft timaya (remix) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us ft flavour (remix) mp3 download

prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us ft davido (remix) mp3 download

• prinx emmanuel - god no go shame us ft wizkid (remix) mp3 download "This song is a blessing to me and my family. God no go shame us indeed."

• "This is my morning motivation. I play it every day before I go to work."

• "This song gives me hope and courage to face my challenges. God bless you Prinx Emmanuel."

• "This is the best song of 2020. It speaks to my soul."

• "This song is a prophecy. God no go shame us in Jesus name."

The song has also been used as a soundtrack for various videos, such as comedy skits, dance routines, motivational clips, and testimonies. Many people have also made their own covers and remixes of the song, adding their own twists and flavors. Conclusion

God No Go Shame Us is more than just a song. It is a message of hope and faith that resonates with many Nigerians and Africans who face various challenges and difficulties in life. The song reminds us that God is faithful and will not let us down or put us to shame. It also encourages us to work hard and pray hard, and believe in God and ourselves. Prinx Emmanuel has done a great job of creating a motivational anthem that uplifts and inspires his listeners. If you have not heard the song yet, you can download it from any of the platforms mentioned above and enjoy its catchy and meaningful lyrics. FAQs

What is the genre of God No Go Shame Us?

The genre of God No Go Shame Us is afrobeat, which is a fusion of African music, jazz, funk, and soul. Who produced God No Go Shame Us?

God No Go Shame Us was produced by Prinx Emmanuel himself, who runs his own st

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page