top of page

Family Group

Public·18 members

How to Stream or Download U Me Aur Hum (2008) - The Best Bollywood Romance Drama Ever

U Me Aur Hum: A Romantic Drama Starring Ajay Devgn and Kajol

U Me Aur Hum is a 2008 Hindi-language romantic drama film co-written, directed, and produced by Ajay Devgn. The film tells the story of Ajay (Devgn), who meets barmaid Piya (Kajol) on a cruise with his friends. They fall in love and marry; a few months later, Piya is diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. The film explores how Ajay and Piya cope with this challenge and maintain their love for each other.

hindi movie U Me Aur Hum free download

The film was released on 11 April 2008 and received mixed reviews from critics. However, the performances of Devgn and Kajol were widely praised for their chemistry and emotion. The film also received several nominations, including Best Actress for Kajol at the Filmfare and Screen Awards.If you are looking for a movie that will make you laugh, cry, and feel inspired, then U Me Aur Hum is the perfect choice for you. In this article, we will tell you why you should watch U Me Aur Hum, and how you can download it for free from various online platforms. Why You Should Watch U Me Aur Hum

U Me Aur Hum is not just another Bollywood romance. It is a movie that has many elements that make it a memorable and meaningful experience. Here are some of the reasons why you should watch U Me Aur Hum: The Chemistry of Ajay Devgn and Kajol

Ajay Devgn and Kajol are one of the most popular and successful couples in Bollywood. They have starred in several hit movies together, such as Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha (1998), Ishq (1997), Dil Kya Kare (1999), and Tanhaji (2020). b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page